Zen Monks - Levitation Zen Monks - Levitation

Tween easing man... it will change your life. Your vector art is really nice and you show alot of promise. Keep at it

Poontah! Poontah!

shnoo shnoo....

but your art, animation and voice acting is incredible as always. congrats on TOFA last year

Camel? Yes! Camel? Yes!

vastly underrated

recording quality may have been below par at parts, but this was fantastic. It emulates every element of classic web humor.

Gooseboy Gooseboy

dude

Make a t-shirt ill buy one

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

Surprisingly awesome

The only thing I'd say is a little more variation of music.. the same loop over and over again when the action began became slightly... tedious.. after a while.

Storytime with Grandpa Storytime with Grandpa

heh heh :D

I see a lot of flapjack in your work, but its a good thing. you really pull it off.

this was excellence in it's own unique way.

the only thing is it was a tad hard to hear the grandfather, although I can see how that may have been part of the point

Madness Dance Party 2 Madness Dance Party 2

this should win

no seriously

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation

*steals custom preloader*

pretty great man. you have a very distinguishable style

only thing I'd say is a tad longer, but that's sort of a cliche given. I like it for how it is :)

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

pretty great fight

superb combination of lots of nice fbf and tweening of more detailed illustrations, and High standard backgrounds for a flash

My problem with this is, its been done (I mean, an animation that's really just action and a fight,) maybe not on this scale of epicness, but pretty much every year by some person or another. a show down between pico and his nemesis is pretty typical too, so I sort of wish you'd come up with a more original concept.

I suppose Picanjo having a huge cloud/anime'ish sword was also a tad off putting... because it was just sort of another cliche element to this.

But all of that can be let go; after all that's the sort of material FEASTED on by the masses in this day and age, especially on newgrounds, so one of my only REAL problems with this was picos' voice... to me It wasn't very believable at all. the actual voice was good for pico, but the acting was sort of horrid.

all and all, the negatives for me, other than the Voice Acting, were things most other people would appreciate, so I only deduct 1 star, in small part for that, but mainly for that voice acting. (seriously, its comparable to baking a cake (this film) then leaving it out uncovered for 4 weeks until its rock-stale (the Voice acting))

Hook Line and Sinker Hook Line and Sinker

smart :D

this was very clever in both story and execution. I liked how the fish were sort of like paper cut outs that moved to make the fish form. lacking the completeness was a good thing for the animation, it made it very original

there really isnt much bad at all to say about this animation, so I'll just identify a couple instances where the animation could be polished

when the first big fish was reeled in, it would have been better to see the murky form of the underside of a boat, to the side, and after he broke surface, a lighter shape representing him above water

the dead red fish's severed head's blood was a little mah looking. maybe a much longer (vertically) cloud of blood, with a longer fade out

hope this helped :D

billyblob responds:

Hello flashbound18, Thank you for the comments and rating. And I think you are right about the fish head and the underside of the boat shot. I appreciate the input!